APPLY TO WORK AT ALASKA ZIPLINE ADVENTURE PARK & SUNDERLAND RANCH
We are motivated by the idea of delivering a high-quality, outdoor adventures immersing you in Alaska’s wild while maintaining a high standard of safety and skill. We are family owned and operated with guides who represent these attributes well! We excel at making our clients feel like they are part of our family community right from the start. We purposely carry an atmosphere of courage and love into all we do. We guide and teach each of our guests to help ensure all are equipped for the best experience on our ziplines and trail rides. We are proud to continue to offer personal care while guiding that allows comfort and small group interactions with your adventurers.
Apply To Work At Alaska Zipline Adventure Park
Alaska Zipline Adventure Park will provide all zipline training for guides, so prior experience for assistant guides is not necessary, but welcomed. Our training sessions designed specifically for AZAP will ensure that you are well prepared for guiding AZAP’s course
Alaska Zipline Adventure Park does have on sight lodging for those guides who need facilities. These opportunities can be discussed throughout the hiring process.
POSITIONS HIRED SEASONALLY: (All positions require background checks)
– Zipline Course Manager
– Zipline Guide / Course Transport Driver
– Assistant Zipline Guide
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate what position you are applying for.
Apply To Work At Sunderland Ranch
Sunderland Ranch has on sight lodging for those guides who need facilities. These opportunities can be discussed throughout the hiring process.
Wrangler/ Ranch Camp Instructor – must provide the best possible experience for their guests by maintaining healthy horses, a safe riding environment via strong communication and instruction, and a fun riding environment by appearing relaxed while remaining attentive. Wranglers must have an advanced level of riding experience and horse care knowledge to apply for wrangler positions.
– Camp Counselor
Lead Wrangler & Assistant Wrangler
– Daily horse care, saddling and tack maintenance
– Greeting guests, taking out rides and participating in youth programs & camps
– Ranch maintenance (minor fence work, grounds keeping, barn care)
– Moderate riding skills and knowledge of horse care with strong desire to continue learning
– Enjoy working with youth as a positive role model in all ranch activities/camps
– Flexible schedule and availability (including Holidays and weekends)
– Must represent Sunderland Ranch’s welcoming family atmosphere and enthusiasm for riding
Please email your resume to email@example.com and indicate what position you are applying for.